воскресенье, 5 ноября 2023 г.

about my work PRESENTATION

доп фразы можно взять отсюда https://skyeng.ru/articles/gotovimsya-k-sobesedovaniyu-rasskaz-ob-obrazovanii-na-anglijskom-yazyke/

Today I want to tell you about my occupation.

 I chose this topic for two reasons.

Firstly, English is still a challenging for me.

 Secondly, it is easier for me to talk in English about something I'm interested in.

So I will talk about my work.

I always wanted to be a teacher.

I began my studies at the university back in 1986.

Just at that time a new major was introduced  ОН БЫЛ  пассив at the university called "computer science teacher".

I really enjoyed studying because I had the opportunity to work with the computer every day.

 I used a Yamaha computer without a OS like Windows. 

MS Office  and graphical interface, web browsers, icons and even a mouse were not invented at that time. 

I was  writing computer programs in MSX BASIC and TurboPascal.

 In 1991, I began my career in school.

I taught children what I had learned at the  university.

 Then in 2000, sponsors gave us new laptops to our school. 

This laptops finally had a Windows installed. 

And I needed to learn a new applications on my own.

Nobody taught me, I taught myself.

During this period, I learned to create many interesting things.

For example, interesting things like this.

In 2002,  I became interested  in web design.

And I needed to learn HTML and CSS on my own again.

I created an online course which was called  "School website".

This course goal was to teach teachers how to create websites.

 It was a huge success.

This achievement led  to my promotion.

I became a teacher in Academia in 2003.

 From 2003 until the beginning of the war, I taught school teachers how to use the Internet, office applications and digital technologies.

I enjoy mastering new skills and knowledge throughout my life.

That's why, as soon as I arrived in Australia, I began to study English.

I’m grateful to all the university teachers for their support.

I hope you enjoyed my little master class.

Thanks for the attention, now you can ask questions.

I hope you will ask me about my work.

Because it is easiest for me.

Speaking on different topics in English is still very difficult for me.

Just ask me how I make presentations and websites.


I try to explain complex things in simple words.

Many adults believe that computer is complex.

Many children find that mathematics is complex.

I love seeing  my students  progress and success.


I've done everything I could.

A few words are enough - in order to.... explain  how to

highlight


change


insert


add


save


you need to stick to a strict plan and use   keywords.